COME – JOIN IMAGINXP TO BECOME FUTURE LEADERS
Learn Trending Future Skills With Best Colleges In your City/State!
User Experience (UX) Design | Animation & Gaming | BBA Fintech | BBA Digital Marketing B.TECH CS (Cyber Security) RPA (Robotic Process Automation | Artificial Intelligence (AI) | Machine Learning (ML) | Data Science .
Partnered Universities Across India
- 75K+ Students
Trusted Us & Succeeded
Let’s Connect! Talk with our counselors about your goals.
Error: Contact form not found.
100% Placement Assistance01
No one else will ensure you 100% Placement Assistance like us! We have a very strong placement team and corporate connects.
Highest Salary Packages02
With us you have a chance to earn Salary Packages up to 18 LPA as a freshers!
Best In Industry – Curriculum03
Our Curriculum is thoughtfully and thoroughly constructed under the guidance of Industry experts from the given fields. We focus more on Hands On learning over theory.
This Disruptive Entrepreneurship program is a venture development journey. Through mentoring and a dedicated support network; we will help you transform your energy and ideas into a successful early-stage venture. Along the way, you will build and launch new business ideas, learn the necessary start-up tools and frameworks, evaluate market opportunities, create a viable business model and ﬁnancial plan, and articulate your vision for your enterprise.
Course will include –
– Faculty master classes: Explore the latest academic research, essential frameworks and industry best practice with world-leading entrepreneurship professors
– Founder’s insights: Gain invaluable real-world context from company founders with ventures at different stages of growth.
– Industry experts: Acquire insight into a range of topics, from investment to intellectual property, accelerators and incubators, legal issues and terminology.
– Live mentoring sessions: Consolidate your learning, get feedback and ask questions at weekly online sessions in small peer groups.
– Peer support: Give and receive support from other founders and build a strong network that will continue to grow beyond the program
– Pitching: Pitch your venture to an investor’s committee made up of venture capitalists and angel investors.
Develop a comprehensive start-up plan while bolstering your entrepreneurial thinking through a blend of cutting-edge theory and practice in Start-up Design, Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Leadership.
Master to assess industry and market attractiveness for their start-up ideas, create competitive strategies, develop minimally viable products (MVP) and services, prioritize customer acquisition strategies for early traction, and prepare complete financial statements. During the program, candidate refine the envisaged business model of their start-ups based on trainer, peer, and mentor feedback.
End-to-end process – validating the idea, creating the initial team, start-up finance, investment planning, scaling the start-up and more, from the successful entrepreneurs and stellar faculties of the entrepreneurship ecosystem. Gain from their experiences and proven case studies – across industry verticals.
- 6 months
Tuesdays & Thursdays, 7 PM- 10 PM
- Effective & Unique
- Online / Offline
- Lucrative Fees
Convenient Installment Structure
Who must attend this Program
Entrepreneurs at any stage of enterprise evolution: from early to middle and scaled-up stages.
Start-ups that have moved from their early stage to commercial and scaling stages in either technology or non-technology businesses.
For entrepreneurial ventures, stand-alone, social enterprise, or corporate ventures within Venture Divisions.
Ecosystem partners: incubators, accelerators, investor’s managers
Professionals in strategic positions or likely to move in strategic positions.
– Functional, geographic, and product divisions of established firms.
Teachers, mentors, and advisors looking to support entrepreneurs
The policymakers will also benefit from the program to develop knowledge and empathy for start-ups
- Understanding Market landscape
- Emerging market context of opportunities & Entrepreneurship
- Managing Social, Physical & Business Environmental Externalities
- High demanding & evolving business landscape and seizing entrepreneurial opportunities
- Start-up life cycle
- Innovation, technology, and start-up life cycle
- Failure patterns in technology ventures
- Building Start-up Foundation
- Opportunities, vision, purpose, and values: the foundation
- Start-up activities: Opportunity recognition, value proposition, technology, business model
- Competitor analysis and differentiated value creation & appropriation
- Scaling the Start-up-up
- Consistent with Life Cycles, development of attitude, skills, and behaviours
- Entrepreneurial strategies for the evolving businesses
- Blitz scaling & Crossing the Chasm
- Start-up Resources
- Integration of resources
- Teams, organization, management
- Entrepreneurial finance
- Angel investors
- Strategic partners
- The program is delivered by renowned academicians and corporates
- Face-to-face interactions
- Customized learning with hands-on learning pedagogies
- Projects that are delivered by highly competent faculty
- Industry-led curriculum
- Offline / Online sessions
- Proven Case-studies of leading brands
- Entrepreneurship techniques delivered directly by experienced professionals
- Shareable Certificate upon completion
- Graded quizzes and assignments to make you the best
ImaginXP is India’s leading Higher EdTech Organization in Future-Skills, offering Degrees & For-Credit Certification Programs for university aspirants, & Standalone Certification Programs for working professionals, both in Online & Offline mode. We have tie ups with 30+ universities across India, with more universities adding to the Ecosystem.
Headquartered in Pune – since its establishment in 2011, ImaginXP is seamlessly paving its path towards its mission of making India Future-Ready. Today with two more Offices in Jaipur & Gurgaon, ImaginXP is at the forefront of upskilling learning courses across all future-skill categories such as:
DESIGN – UX/UI Design | Animation & Gaming
BUSINESS – BBA Fintech | BBA Digital Marketing |
TECHNOLOGY – B.TECH CS (Cyber Security) RPA (Robotic Process Automation | Artificial Intelligence (AI) Machine Learning (ML) | Data Science .
- Prof. Mod. AkbarAdvisor – Area Of Strategy
Professor Mohammad Akbar – M.Sc. & M. Phil. (Statistics) from AMU Aligarh and M. Phil. & Ph.D. (Entrepreneurship) from JNU, New Delhi.
A scholar, consultant, and professor in the Strategic Management & Entrepreneurship area of IIM Lucknow for 30 years with 38 years experience of teaching in Indian and foreign Institutions. He has conducted and consulted with top 100 company management programs in India.
- Prof. Abha RishiChairperson – Centre for Innovation & Entrepreneurship Development Associate Professor of International Business & Entrepreneurship
– International business and management (PhD, PGDIBO, MFT and MIB).
– Entrepreneurship Educators Certificate (Honors) from STVP, Stanford University.
– Chevening (Chevening Rolls Royce Science and Innovation Leadership Programme-
– 2014 scholar from Said Business School, University of Oxford, UK)
– Fulbright scholarship (Fulbright Research Fellow from India at Rutgers University, Newark, USA for 2009-10).
Prof. Abha Rishi is an Associate Professor with 24 years of experience in the field of entrepreneurship and international trade. Presently, the CEO for the Atal Incubation Centre & the Chairperson for the Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development (CIED) at Birla Institute of Management Technology.
This program will be conducted on ImaginXP’s MyCoach app & You will be given an excess to expert community on mycoach app For this program. MyCoach platform engages 15000+ expert professionals, 1250+ industry Coaches, 300+ Industry Expert partners & 120+ expert faculties to train & mentor students through masterclasses, personalised guidance, and live projects.
- Gamut of free learning resources by Industry Experts
- Start your own idea chat room on Idea spaces
- Hackathons to compete with digital community
- Participate in live projects and internship opportunities
- Easy access to placement opportunities
- Build e-portfolio on app and get promoted through deep social media hooks
- Fun learning through Podcasts and IXP TV
- Mentorship opportunities
- Free learning on the vital aspects of working environments such as critical thinking, decision making, leadership skills, team management, and business writing
- An Under graduation degree or post – secondary with at least 50% marks in any discipline
- Minimum 1 year at managerial /start – up level .
- Corporate Nominations Professionals with any of the following may also apply.
- ApplicationCredentials1 recommendation letter from employer or faculties
- Month 0INR 25,000 + Taxes
- Month 1INR 25,000 + Taxes
- Month 2INR 25,000 + Taxes
accommodation as per demand at participant cost