UIDT in Bangalore
UI design tools give designers what they need to design accurate hi-fi wireframes, mockups, and prototypes and render minimally viable products
All you need to know about UIDT
The rapid digitalization in our country entails developing a large number of digital applications with engaging interfaces and functionality to provide an immersive experience
How is UIDT different?
UX design tools focus on the user and how they’ll experience the content. These tools can help structure the information architecture, as well as how someone will flow through the experience.
Why us for UIDT?
ImaginXP’s UI Design and Tools is a 48-hour course where you learn the nuances of User Interface Design and the relevant tools employed by the industry. This course aims at imparting skills to design an engaging user interface using industry-relevant tools like Axure, Figma and Invision. The participants will also learn the relevant aspect of branding and its strategy.
Learning attainment at UIDT Institute in Bangalore
- Industry Led Curriculum
- Custom made courses to suit organizational requirements
- Practice based pedagogy with a boxed curriculum
- Practicing Industry Professionals as Mentors
- End-to-End L&D Process management for design & innovation
- Exposure to every transformative future skill
- Internships and Live Projects for first hand learning experience