×

Login

Enter Your mobile here *

Enter the OTP send to

Register

A password will be sent to your email address.

Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy.

Significance of Mobile UX in the contemporary world

significance-of-mobile-ux-in-the-contemporary-world

We all know that there is an increase in the usage of handheld devices in comparison to other devices like desktops. As per broadbandsearch.net, “53% of the world traffic over the internet is coming solely from handheld devices”.

Let us say the Mobile UX concept is an experience that a user gains while interacting with handheld devices. As per the google reports from 2018, “Over 61% of users are unlikely to return to a website if they had trouble accessing it and the other 39% preferred visiting the competitor’s site instead”.

This pandemic has made startups focus on transforming their business onto the digital platform wherein they can provide entirely contactless experience to the user with an application, thus eliminating offline channels. You would have noticed changes in industries like banking, retail, healthcare, automotive, etc. Many organizations are now pushing to provide a digital experience to its consumer by focusing on “Mobile User Experience” and hiring people with understanding and ability to implement mobile UX in their daily lives.

You would be amazed to know when you do a simple search on google about Job opportunities in Mobile UX. There are more than 17000+ job opportunities that match with a mobile UX designer profile. Such facts can make you wonder about the possibilities in the field of mobile user experience.

To understand the instances where Mobile UX is used are dependent on the different set of handheld devices. As per digital trends report, there are more than 5 billion people across the world owning handheld devices. Activities such as daily communications, online shopping, content making, research, daily official work, banking, etc. were earlier dependent on either laptops or desktops are now dependent more than ever on these devices. The above background should reflect the importance of Mobile UX in today’s scenario.

We at ImaginXP’s would like to future-proof your career. And so, we offer a Mobile UX – 36-hour certification course that will help you learn and understand the techniques for mobile user experience design as the demand for Mobile UX designer(s) increases.

ImaginXP is leading the HigherEd revolution offering some of the best future skills certification courses and full time degree programs in Business, design and Technology. We are pioneering the higher educational space with top-notch faculties and industry-led curriculum.

    2 Comments

  1. November 21, 2020

    No not really..

  2. November 21, 2020

    Thanks so much Tenisi, please share the article with more of your friends! We’ll keep bringing more such posts for your learning

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Future-proof your career with us!



    By submitting this form I agree to the DNC/NDNC contact clause
    I authorize ImaginXP and its representatives to Call, SMS, Email or WhatsApp me about its products and offers. This consent overrides any registration for DNC / NDNC.
    We use cookies to improve and personalize your experience with ImaginXP. By continuing to use our website, you consent to the use of these cookies. We recommend you to go through our Privacy Policy.
    Uploaded Successfully
    Uploading Please wait