Pursuing RPA courses in Pune with us
ImaginXP is a premier future skill certification education institute in Pune. The platform is enabled with live classroom access, projects and challenges, short term certification academy, events and corporate mentors to guide and teach the students across the six years of graduation and post-graduation.
ImaginXP is addressing the quality, curriculum and skill gap that exists in the higher education market with well-trained faculty, industry focused curriculum, a virtual university MyCoach platform and 1250+ corporate coaches. We partner with universities to enable both full time degree programmes delivered offline at the university campus as well as online through the virtual university platform. The platform is enabled with live classroom access, projects and challenges, short term certification academy, events and corporate mentors to guide and teach the students across the six years of graduation and post-graduation.
We are a India’s leading curriculum organization for UX Design, Design Thinking and Future Skills offering Short Term Certification Courses, Undergraduate & Postgraduate degree programs. We cater & foster students and working professionals aspiring to learn Future Skills through our network of university alliance programs, short-term certification courses, corporate workshops & online programs. We offer currently 6 full-time degree programmes & also 50+ short term certification courses in the field of design, technology & coding and product management through the platform with more than 200,000 learners across 25+ countries. We are on a mission to democratize education as we believe that everyone has the right to quality education. Our courses are delivered by subject matter experts from top MNCs, and our world-class pedagogy enables learners to quickly learn difficult topics in no time.
We are currently catering to 2000+ full-time students at leading universities PAN India and certified 15000+ students with our short term certification courses in digital & design courses. We also partner with leading corporates to train their workforce in future skills.
RPA and its myths:
RPA is an automation of the repetitive process where as artificial intelligence is a form of technology which replaces human and automates end-to-end process. Robotic process automation uses software ‘bots’ to carry out tasks according to a flowchart, following rule-based decisions for a computer-based process with no human interpretation necessary.
There are few misconception or you can say few myths regarding use of Robotic Automation:
- RPA can start with just one or two bots to scale up the business workforce. It need not require army of bots.
- The human workforces and it’s intellectual is extremely valuable. Many companies who have adopted RPA has seen increase in productivity of their team. It is a myth that RPA takes away human jobs, in fact it helps to boost quality work along with productivity. Bots take away the mundane task and allows human being in team to focus on high level thinking task. So basically bots enhances efficiency and do not replaces humans or take away jobs.
- Another myths around RPA is it can do most of the human task. Bots or AI can understand the language and images but it is still way far from replacing human beings in work force.
- Bots work on programming, if is programmed incorrectly it is bound to make mistakes. So it is nothing like bots don’t make mistakes.
How does RPA impact industries?
All industries, including small, middle, and large enterprises benefit from RPA by automating and expediting back-end processes- for over 70% of the processes across any industry are mundane, and repetitive. RPA automates the menial and dreaded business processes. The impact and benefit of RPA may vary depending upon industry.
Where can be RPA technology used?
When considering where best to apply RPA technology, there are a few typical criteria that can help to identify RPA candidate tasks:
- No human intuition needed – mundane tasks
- Stable/low variability
- Manual & Repetitive
- Digitized end-to-end
- Standardized Process
- No pending changes
- High-volume processes
Learning Journey at RPA certification in Pune:
At ImaginXP you will connect with one of the best faculty, highly experiences industry experts and peers from around the globe. Below are some key highlights of your learnings
- Introduction to Robotic Automation Tools and UiPath
- User Interface Automation
- Programming Activities using Data Table
- Data Manipulation
- Metabots and IQ Bots
- Bot Operations
- Project Work
Why take up this course?
RPA using UiPath & Automation Anywhere Tools is a comprehensive course for mastering Robotic Process Automation, the life cycle of RPA, invoking a workflow, Metabots, Web Control Room, and more through hands-on projects and case studies.
- Robotic Process Automation market will reach US$2.9 billion by 2021 – Forrester Research
- 96% of customers are getting real value from Robotic Process Automation – Gartner Report
- An RPA Technical Automation Architect can earn an average salary of US$116,872 – Indeed
Robotic Process Automation is heralded as one of the booming industries in today’s digitally-driven economy. Every industry, including banking, finance, and information technology, can immensely benefit from RPA. INSTITUTE is offering comprehensive online RPA training and RPA certification, which is highly valued by the industry. Now is the right time to master RPA with UiPath and get ahead in your career in the best MNCs around.
RPA Certification Program FAQs
Does ImaginXP provide RPA training and placement both after completion of training?
Yes, Placement assistance by the ImaginXP Pune center is given after the successful completion of the RPA training.
Can I make offline payment?
Yes, you can visit our center and talk to our counsellors to learn more about us & course details. If you wish, you can make payments via Credit/Debit cards, Cash or cheque.
Does ImaginXP provide online classes for RPA courses in Pune?
Yes, ImaginXP has all the course classes online.
How can you apply or enroll for ImaginXP RPA training in Pune ?
Get in touch with us on +91 9513393907 or you can drop us an email at email@example.com.
What are the timings of RPA training in Pune?
The batches will be morning or afternoon. You can ask the center coordinator in Pune about the batch availability as per your requirement.