Benefits of pursuing RPA certification in Mumbai with us:
ImaginXP is addressing the quality, curriculum and skill gap that exists in the higher education market with well-trained faculty, industry focused curriculum, a virtual university MyCoach platform and 1250+ corporate coaches.
We are a India’s leading curriculum organization for UX Design, Design Thinking and Future Skills offering Short Term Certification Courses, Undergraduate & Postgraduate degree programs. We cater & foster students and working professionals aspiring to learn Future Skills through our network of university alliance programs, short-term certification courses, corporate workshops & online programs. We offer currently 6 full-time degree programmes & also 50+ short term certification courses in the field of design, technology & coding and product management through the platform with more than 200,000 learners across 25+ countries. We are on a mission to
democratize education as we believe that everyone has the right to quality education. Our courses are delivered by subject matter experts from top MNCs, and our world-class pedagogy enables learners to quickly learn difficult topics in no time.
We are currently catering to 2000+ full-time students at leading universities PAN India and certified 15000+ students with our short term certification courses in digital & design courses. We also partner with leading corporates to train their workforce in future skills.
Let’s take a look at the key features of learning RPA courses in Mumbai with ImaginXP:
At ImaginXP you will connect with one of the best faculty, highly experiences industry experts and peers from around the globe. Below are some key features of your learnings
- 24 HRS INSTRCUTOR-LED TRAINING
- 48 HRS REAL-TIME PROJECT WORK
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING
- 90% attendance mandatory
- Faculty guidance through Platform
- Access to world class trainers & industry experts
- India’s one of trusted training brand offering Live Virtual Classroom experience and no pre-recorded Sessions
- Industry Oriented Curriculum and hands-on practical training program taught with class assignments
- Highlight the exclusive course certificate on your CV/ LinkedIn/ Website
- Certificate shall be provided at the end of the Course
Career support while and after pursuing RPA courses in Mumbai with ImaginXP:
- SESSIONS WITH INDUSTRY MENTORS
Attend sessions from top industry experts & get guidance on how to boost your career growth
- MOCK INTERVIEWS
Mock interviews to make you prepare for cracking interviews by top employers
- GUARANTEED INTERVIEWS & JOB SUPPORT
Get interviewed by our 200+ hiring partners
- RESUME PREPARATION
Get assistance in creating a world-class resume from our career services team
What are the common misconceptions around RPA?
People get confused as RPA and Artificial Intelligence is same. This is myth.
RPA is technology that helps automates repetitive tasks whereas artificial intelligence is a form of technology which replaces human and automates end-to-end process.
Robotic process automation uses software ‘bots’ to carry out tasks according to a flowchart, following rule-based decisions for a computer-based process with no human interpretation necessary.
There are few misconception or you can say few myths regarding use of Robotic Automation:
- RPA can start with just one or two bots to scale up the business workforce. It need not require army of bots.
- The human workforces and its intellectual is extremely valuable. Many companies who have adopted RPA has seen increase in productivity of their team. It is a myth that RPA takes away human jobs, in fact it helps to boost quality work along with productivity. Bots take away the mundane task and allows human being in team to focus on high level thinking task. So basically bots enhances efficiency and do not replaces humans or take away jobs.
- Another myths around RPA is it can do most of the human task. Bots or AI can understand the language and images but it is still way far from replacing human beings in work force.
- Bots work on programming, if is programmed incorrectly it is bound to make mistakes. So it is nothing like bots don’t make mistakes.
Benefit of Robotic Process Automation in Business Perspective
- Increase Productivity
- Increase Efficiency
- Enhance Accuracy
- Increase Security
- Boost Scalability Opportunities.
- Improve Analytics
- Enhance Customer Service
Why take up this course?
- Robotic Process Automation market will reach US$2.9 billion by 2021 – Forrester Research
- 96% of customers are getting real value from Robotic Process Automation – Gartner Report
- An RPA Technical Automation Architect can earn an average salary of US$116,872 – Indeed
Robotic Process Automation is heralded as one of the booming industries in today’s digitally-driven economy. Every industry, including banking, finance, and information technology, can immensely benefit from RPA. INSTITUTE is offering comprehensive online RPA training and RPA certification, which is highly valued by the industry. Now is the right time to master RPA with UiPath and get ahead in your career in the best MNCs around.
RPA Certification Program FAQs
Does ImaginXP provide RPA training and placement both after completion of training?
Yes, Placement assistance by the ImaginXP Mumbai center is given after the successful completion of the RPA training.
Where is the location of ImaginXP Mumbai?
Mosaic – Raaj Chambers, 5th Floor New Nagardas Rd, Mogra Pada Natwar Nagar, Andheri East, Maharashtra 400053
Can I make offline payment?
Yes, you can visit our center and talk to our counsellors to learn more about us & course details. If you wish, you can make payments via Credit/Debit cards, Cash or cheque.
Does ImaginXP provide online classes for RPA courses in Mumbai?
Yes, ImaginXP has all the course classes online.
How can you apply or enrol for ImaginXP RPA training in Mumbai ?
Get in touch with us on +91 9513393907 or you can drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the timings of RPA training in Mumbai?
The batches will be in morning or afternoon. You can ask the center coordinator in Pune about the batch availability as per your requirement.
What is the starting salary for RPA professional developer (fresher) in India?
Currently, the average salary for an entry-level RPA professional developer person is Rs. 5 lacs per annum in India.