UI Design Course Description
UI Design and Tools is a 42-hour course where you learn the nuances of User Interface Design and the relevant tools employed by the industry. This course aims at imparting skills to design an engaging user interface using industry-relevant tools like Axure, Figma and Invision. The participants will also learn the relevant aspect of branding and its strategy.
All ImaginXP students get a certification with the Grades on successful completion of the course.
|• Design engaging User Interfaces for different devices and requirements
• Apply the design guidelines effectively
• Exploit various tools like Figma, Invision and Axure
• Create Branding and UI Design Strategy
• Create the UI Design Delivery documents
• Apply the fundamentals of UI Development