Become a Professional RPA UIPath certified digital enabler for any businesses across industries including Finance & Banking, Insurance, Healthcare, Telecom, Manufacturing, Public Sector, Retail & CPG, BPO, BPA, HR and many more.
RPA Certification Description
This Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Certification Course helps you learn RPA practices to digitally transform businesses using Industry-recommended automation principles and the UiPath platform. UiPath is the most demanding Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tool that provides an open-source platform for automation of sequential tasks. Gain In-depth knowledge of UiPath Studio, the life cycle of RPA, evolution – future of RPA, invoking a workflow, differentiating RPA from Automation, types of Bots, application areas of RPA, components of UiPath, Data Manipulation and PDF automation, Queue Management System and more through hands-on projects and industry enabled case studies.
What You’ll Learn
- Understanding of pre-built Automation Tools, Components, and Templates.
- Mastering RPA practices with hands-on industry projects.
- Ability to control Bots.
- Learn to automate UI Interfaces, calling SOA, Rest, or Internet services.
- Hands-on practice on UiPath Tool and how to utilize the UiPath platform for better security and management.
- Build, Manage and converse with your own digital robots working live to automate digital applications.
- Ability to systematize the various applications, tasks, databases and systems to increase efficiency.
- Learn how RPA training plays a significant role in eliminating gaps between the different systems and databases.
- Master how to track compliance issues in advance and sort them out.
1.What is RPA’s role in the real world?
RPA is used as a standard automation technology in any industry which is mainly used to minimize the workflow by automatically generating bills, invoices, telephone services, etc.
2.IsRPA the fastest growing industryand why RPA courses are important?
Firstly, it is Rapid and Significant in ROI. Minimal-code build environment, negligible upfront investment, no interruption to original system and scalability are few other major reasons why RPA technology is booming. Henceforth, pursuing an RPA certification course is highly recommended at the present scenario.
3.What are the job opportunities you receive on completing RPA certification?
Any software professional in developing, testing, or analytic domains can take over this RPA course. You can excel in your skills as an RPA developer, RPA Analyst, RPA project manager, RPA solution designer/architect, etc.
4.What skills you develop from RPA courses?
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Mastery of Automation tools, UI Automation or UiPath.
- Proficiency in programming languages.
- Basic understanding of Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Experience with Databases, such as SQL and NoSQL