ImaginXP will provide Guaranteed Placement for all the candidates passing the Turbo Placement Program. These guidelines are framed to ensure equality and fairness of opportunity to all the candidates. Applying candidates shall abide by the guidelines prescribed herein below:
- Upon registration, students will be asked to appear for an entrance exam. This will be an hour long exam which will be administered on the MyCoach platform.
- The exam is a total of 60 objective questions in the form of MCQs, fill in the blanks. Students will be assessed along the areas of general aptitude, English language comprehension, technical skills, & design thinking.
- Students will be evaluated on their performance in the exam and basis their percentage score, they will be guided on choosing a specialization in the turbo placements programme.
- Candidates having live backlog will not be eligible for Turbo Placement Program. Also, Cumulative 60% marks in their respective course is mandatory.
- It is mandatory for every student to create their audio/video resume in below prescribed format,
3 assessments will be conducted at intervals while pursuing any course within the Turbo Placement Program, candidates must appear in all 3 assessments and have a minimum of 70% as a cumulative or aggregate score.
Candidates failing to appear for any of the 3 assessment or to achieve the said score would not be eligible for Placement Guarantee however they will still get 100% Placement Assistance.
90% attendance throughout the Turbo Placement Program is mandatory to be eligible for the Placement Guarantee, however candidates will still be eligible for 100% Placement Assistance.
. An all-out endeavor will be made to provide placement once all the candidates are given a chance depending on the availability of the company.
. CTC range varies between INR5-12 LPA depending on student’s caliber and output.
Updated resume showcasing proper information about individual’s capability, skills, past experience must be shared with the placement team before deadline to be eligible for the placement.
If there is any change in CV (mob. No. /email id/address) students should immediately inform the concerned faculty or placement team
Carry enrollment ID at all times and adhere to all by-laws, rules, regulations, policies,and procedures
Maintain a level of conduct appropriate to a student in a professional setting and in accordance with ImaginXP’s T&Cs.
Candidates also have to comply with the respective companies’ placement eligibility criteria.
To invite selected applicants for any particular requirement from the recruiting partners the placement team will share a Google form with the required JD (Job Description) mentioning location, CTC/Stipend offered, role offered and hiring process.
Candidates are advised to go through the Job Description carefully and apply before the deadline. Profiles of only those candidates who have applied within the given time limit will be further shared with the company.
Candidates leaving the post after applying for any company will be barred from Placement Assistance.
Candidates have to timely submit the task/assignment/project report during the course and later assigned by the recruiting company failing to which candidates will be barred from Placement Assistance.
. Any candidate found absent, while the recruitment process of a company for which candidate has applied or has shown interest, will be barred from Placement Assistance.
The candidates have to accept the offer given by the concerned company for which they qualify.
Placement opportunities will be provided within 6 months of completion of course.
. After selection of candidate in any company their placement guarantee/assistance from placement team will be discontinued.
Maintain a reasonable level of confidentiality with respect to any placement information as advised by the placement team
Promptly advice the concerned faculty regarding their safety and well-being in respect of any incident or concern during the placement.
Since the job openings are shared from all over pan India, it is important for the student to have an open mind and flexibility. If a good opportunity comes up in a different city, one should be enthusiastic enough to choose it with confidence.
Opportunities are driven by current market conditions. Salary package is subject to the performance of the candidate, market conditions, and remuneration policies of the company.
- Etiquette – Well-groomed with formals. Clean Background. Positive expressions on your face. Duration – between 1.5 Minutes to 2 Minutes
- Intro – Name/Profile – Your name and what you aspiring for.
- Degree – College/University name and expected to complete your course in month/year
- Tools & Skills Learnt – Name the tools & skills you acquired during your graduation.
- Personality – Faculties and Peers overall define you as, like Organized and Detail oriented person.
- Co-Curricular – Mention about Co-curricular activities such as college fests, NSS club, ToastMaster Club.
- Opportunities you are seeking for – for example you want contribute your UI/UX Skills and be the part of amazing Design teams.
- Keep a record of organizations and positions for which they apply.
- Keep notes on the job details announced. These are useful at the time of interview.
- Candidate with help of ImaginXP should Keep practicing for Written Tests, Group Discussions,and Interviews, particularly in respect of the specific company for which they are appearing.
- At the time of interview, the candidate shall not negotiate with the employer about salary and conditions other than those announced earlier, unless the declaration specifies that pay is negotiable.