GoProtoz is a World-Class UI/UX Design company specialized in User Experience (UX) / User Interface (UI) Design for enterprise and consumer digital products and mobile/web/Desktop applications.
We are a best 10 UI/UX design company in India with a team of passionate and creative digital product UI UX designers and developers. Our vision is to enable digital product companies to achieve their business goals with well thought user experience design strategies and eventually make the people life better.
We are looking for UI UX designer with outstanding design, research and strategy skills who can create solutions that simplifies user’s journey on mobile, web and desktop. You will need to be delivery focused, with excellent leadership and communication skills. You will be providing mentorship and support to the team across a full spectrum of experience levels and client communications.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Work iteratively on initial concepts, wireframes, user flows, and prototypes informed by user research, marketplace and
- behaviour trends, and your best ideas. Learn about a range of phases, from strategy, to detailed design, to optimisation.
- You would be expected to inspire and mentor the young talented designers to innovate and think and craft beyond obvious.
- Lead a fast paced medium sized design team with breadth of exposure in user research, interaction design and shipping of design.
- Interest in solving complex design problems, along with the product strategy skills to deliver best-in-class solutions.
- Comfortable working in a highly iterative, collaborative environment where people share work daily.
- Collaborate with researchers, engineers and product managers throughout design process – from creating research protocols, personas, scenarios, information architecture and wireframes to building user interface prototypes.
- Ability to present conceptual ideas as well as communicate design details from a UX perspective to client/ stakeholders.
- Required Professional and Technical Expertise:-
- Regular Client interaction, and effective project management skills.
- Expertise with Sketch / Adobe XD or any other design tools.
- Have good experience in evaluating client requirement, providing a road map and solution the same.
- Skill to utilize technology as a medium to craft design and deliver insightful human experience to clients.
- Storytelling skills – Utilize stories to communicate that enable wider teams to accomplish shared goals.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and self-starter who actively seeks ways to improve the customer experience, both visually and functionally.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.