Advance Program in Supply Chain Management in Digitalized Economy
Minimum 2 years experience required for the Course
86% of the skillset in supply chain needs additional education. 45% more jobs in the supply chain for new roles and skills in the near future!
from IIT Roorkee
from IIT Roorkee
Talk to our Counselors about supply chain management course.
Error: Contact form not found.
- 1st Campus Visit in the initial stages of the Program- 6 Days
- Live Classroom sessions on Technology Platform, Monthly Quizzes, Assignments, Projects and Presentations
- 2nd Campus Visit towards the end of the Program- 4 Days Final exam will be held during this campus visit.
- Certification from IIT Roorkee
Face the high-in-demand digitalized economy with the ultimate Career Enhancement program in online Supply Chain Management course
Learn the start-to-end Supply Chain Learning with hands-on learning and real-time projects.
Get handy with 50+ Toolkits and Decision-Making Tools
Master the new-age technologies and data layers required to run effective supply chain management.
Supply chain has become more complex, yet a faster acceleration is expected. With global supply chains changing their characteristics, local geographical problems, & wider scope of geographic demand with ecommerce supply chain are not an easy subject. And yet the business demands faster acceleration, faster delivery, & faster customization.
A customer centric supply chain – logistics managers will evolve into customer satisfaction managers. A customer-centric supply chain is the need of the hour with more customization in production, accurate forecasting for the customer, and transparent logistics. A digitally led supply chain is the only solution to communicate with the customer affectively.
Post Covid-19 new supply chain technologies are emerging that dramatically improve visibility across the end-to-end supply chain, and support companies’ ability to resist such shocks. Supply chain managers must trans-form into digital managers. In order to improve process effectiveness and accelerate decision making, technology platforms and data have become very important.
DoMS, IIT Roorkee was ranked 9th in NIRF Ranking 2018 overall and 2nd in research among the Indian Management Institutes
Gain insights into structured techniques for effective demand planning. Demand planning is a part of the supply chain management process where one can forecast or predict the demand for products to ensure they can be delivered on time.
Global Supply Chain Management
Learn in-depth outlook on Global Supply Chain Management. Acquire understandings of Sourcing Techniques, Inventory Management,warehouse management and Logistics.
The Data Management segment consists of modeling and analytics tools that coordinate and organize data across the enterprise. This helps to access and keep track of precise data in the organization. With this assistance, the critical portion of the data can be managed and data integration is provided as a single source.
1 years Program
Online / Offline Flexible Schedule
Effective & Unique
Online / Offline
Convenient Installment Structure
Who must attend this Program
Most Suited for Logistics or Supply Chain Managers in both Service and Manufacturing Organizations.
Very much needed for mid-career professionals
Beneficial to a diverse number of professionals
Operations management professionals involved in the configuration, coordination, and improvement of supply chain in their firms
Procurement/Purchase and Inventory Management professionals involved in optimal management of operations to reduce inventory requirements and provide support to enterprises in pursuance of a competitive advantage in the marketplace
Marketing professionals who are responsible for identifying and understanding specific customer needs and designing the supply chain to satisfy these needs
IT Professionals & ERP Consultants who are responsible for designing the supply chain software systems
IT Professionals & ERP Consultants responsible for designing the supply chain software systems.
People relatively new to the field of supply chain management and who wish to gain strong foundational knowledge from a highly-regarded Institute
People who would like to network with other supply chain professionals across industries
- Introducing Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Performance
- Supply Chain Drivers
- Basics of Data analytics
- Designing Distribution Network
- Designing Global supply Chain Networks
- Aggregate Planning in supply chain
- Coordination in supply chain
- Managing Inventory in Supply Chain
- Managing uncertainty in supply chain
- Deciding product availability level
- Transportation in supply chain
- Sourcing in a supply chain
- Pricing and revenue management
- Blockchain in Supply Chain
- Advance topics such as sustainability in supply chain, circular supply chain, Lean and agile supply chains
- Learn from the leading faculty of IIT and industry leaders in digital supply chain management.
- Case study-led pedagogy with branded live projects with companies.
- Solve real-life problems under the guidance of faculty.
- Master the new-age technologies and data layers required to run effective supply chain management.
- Re-learn concepts that have changed in a digital supply chain environment.
- Learn through proven case studies of the leading organizations adopting SCM 4.0.
- Acquire Knowledge in 50+ Toolkits and Decision-Making Tools.
- Mentorship for each student & physical classroom cohorts at the IIT Roorkee campus.
- Get an alumni network who will be colleagues in your career journey.
- Offline/Online Flexible schedule
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee is one of the foremost institutes that provide higher technological education and in Engineering, Basic, Science, and Applied Research.
Since its establishment, the Institute has played a vital role in providing the technical manpower and works with the vision of contributing first-class education on a high professional standard.
- IIT Roorkee has been ranked 1st in the Architecture category in the NIRF Ranking, 2021.
- Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings 2019.
- Outstanding B-School (EAST) awarded to Department of Management Studies, IIT Roorkee in Lokmat National Education Leadership Awards 2015.
- DoMS, IIT Roorkee was ranked 9th in NIRF Ranking 2018 overall and 2nd in research among the Indian Management Institutes.
This program will be conducted on ImaginXP’s MyCoach app & You will be given an excess to expert community on mycoach app For this program. MyCoach platform engages 15000+ expert professionals, 1250+ industry Coaches, 300+ Industry Expert partners & 120+ expert faculties to train & mentor students through masterclasses, personalised guidance, and live projects.
- Gamut of free learning resources by Industry Experts
- Start your own idea chat room on Idea spaces
- Hackathons to compete with digital community
- Participate in live projects and internship opportunities
- Easy access to placement opportunities
- Build e-portfolio on app and get promoted through deep social media hooks
- Fun learning through Podcasts and IXP TV
- Mentorship opportunities
- Free learning on the vital aspects of working environments such as critical thinking, decision making, leadership skills, team management, and business writing
- Minimum 2 years of Work Experience
- Graduation / Post Graduation in any discipline with 60% marks (Aggregate)
- Corporate Nominations Professionals with any of the following may also apply.
ApplicationCredentials1 recommendation letter from employer or faculties
Month 0INR 52,000 + Taxes
Month 1INR 49,000 + Taxes
Month 2INR 49,000 + Taxes
accommodation as per demand at participant cost