Executive Certificate Program in
Disruptive Entrepreneurship(Earn BIMTECH MDP Alumni Status)
Your start-up could be the next big thing!
This thoughtfully tailored program comprising the on field needs of entrepreneurs is a startup development journey, from the inception of an idea to its successful execution!
- 5 months
Let’s Connect! Talk with our counselors about your goals.
The program leverages its proprietary sequence of seven modules, to encourage and brace the development of new ventures. -As you leave the program you’ll be fully equipped with the tools and frameworks required to create and launch your new start-up.
Post-program a few selected start-up ideas by us will get a chance to pitch their decks in front of renowned investors, such as:
- • Dr. Apoorva Sharma (Venture Catalysts & 9Unicorns)
- • Mr. Krish kupathil (QuEST Global)
- • Mr. Shashank Deshpande (Pentathlon Ventures)
- • Mr. Mohan Kumar (Avataar Ventures)
- • Dr. Dinesh Singh (Faad Network)
Learn high demanding & evolving business landscape and seizing entrepreneurial opportunities.
Create innovative business models, which also source adjacent revenue opportunities
Initiate right approach to gather resources & funding for the start-ups.
This Disruptive Entrepreneurship program is a venture development journey. Through mentoring and a dedicated support network; we will help you transform your energy and ideas into a successful early-stage venture. Along the way, you will build and launch new business ideas, learn the necessary start-up tools and frameworks, evaluate market opportunities, create a viable business model and ﬁnancial plan, and articulate your vision for your enterprise.
Build, launch and grow your business by developing world-class entrepreneurial expertise. Learn from real-life case studies, and produce, rehearse and refine your pitch deck with the support of experienced mentors and dedicated peer support groups. You’ll create the confidence and build the knowledge needed to prepare you to sell your concept to potential team members, partners, customers, and investors.:
Course will include –
– Faculty master classes: Explore the latest academic research, essential frameworks and industry best practice with world-leading entrepreneurship professors
– Founder’s insights: Gain invaluable real-world context from company founders with ventures at different stages of growth.
– Industry experts: Acquire insight into a range of topics, from investment to intellectual property, accelerators and incubators, legal issues and terminology.
– Live mentoring sessions: Consolidate your learning, get feedback and ask questions at weekly online sessions in small peer groups.
– Peer support: Give and receive support from other founders and build a strong network that will continue to grow beyond the program
– Pitching: Pitch your venture to an investor’s committee made up of venture capitalists and angel investors.
Develop a comprehensive start-up plan while bolstering your entrepreneurial thinking through a blend of cutting-edge theory and practice in Start-up Design, Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Leadership.
Master to assess industry and market attractiveness for their start-up ideas, create competitive strategies, develop minimally viable products (MVP) and services, prioritize customer acquisition strategies for early traction, and prepare complete financial statements. During the program, candidate refine the envisaged business model of their start-ups based on trainer, peer, and mentor feedback.
End-to-end process – validating the idea, creating the initial team, start-up finance, investment planning, scaling the start-up and more, from the successful entrepreneurs and stellar faculties of the entrepreneurship ecosystem. Gain from their experiences and proven case studies – across industry verticals.
- 5 months
Sunday 9:00 AM- 12:00 PM
- Effective & Unique
- Online / Offline
- Lucrative Fees
Convenient Installment Structure
Who must attend this Program
Entrepreneurs at any stage of enterprise evolution: from early to middle and scaled-up stages.
Start-ups that have moved from their early stage to commercial and scaling stages in either technology or non-technology businesses.
For entrepreneurial ventures, stand-alone, social enterprise, or corporate ventures within Venture Divisions.
Ecosystem partners: incubators, accelerators, investor’s managers
Professionals in strategic positions or likely to move in strategic positions.
– Functional, geographic, and product divisions of established firms.
Teachers, mentors, and advisors looking to support entrepreneurs
The policymakers will also benefit from the program to develop knowledge and empathy for start-ups
- Understanding Market landscape
- Emerging market context of opportunities & Entrepreneurship
- Managing Social, Physical & Business Environmental Externalities
- High demanding & evolving business landscape and seizing entrepreneurial opportunities
- Start-up life cycle
- Innovation, technology, and start-up life cycle
- Failure patterns in technology ventures
- Building Start-up Foundation
- Opportunities, vision, purpose, and values: the foundation
- Start-up activities: Opportunity recognition, value proposition, technology, business model
- Competitor analysis and differentiated value creation & appropriation
- Scaling the Start-up-up
- Consistent with Life Cycles, development of attitude, skills, and behaviours
- Entrepreneurial strategies for the evolving businesses
- Blitz scaling & Crossing the Chasm
- Start-up Resources
- Integration of resources
- Teams, organization, management
- Entrepreneurial finance
- Angel investors
- Strategic partners
- The program is delivered by renowned academicians and corporates
- Face-to-face interactions
- Customized learning with hands-on learning pedagogies
- Projects that are delivered by highly competent faculty
- Industry-led curriculum
- Offline / Online sessions
- Proven Case-studies of leading brands
- Entrepreneurship techniques delivered directly by experienced professionals
- Shareable Certificate upon completion
- Graded quizzes and assignments to make you the best
Established in 1988, Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) is one of the top management institutes located in the National Capital Region of Inida.
- Graded A+ Accreditation by ‘NAAC’
- 1st Indian B-school to be awarded with the EFMD Business School Impact System(BSIS) label
- Ranked 6th by National HRD Network (NHRDN)(Among Pvt. B-Schools in India)
- Ranked 10th by MBA Universe Ranking (Among Pvt. B-Schools)
- Prof. Mod. AkbarAdvisor – Area Of Strategy
Professor Mohammad Akbar – M.Sc. & M. Phil. (Statistics) from AMU Aligarh and M. Phil. & Ph.D. (Entrepreneurship) from JNU, New Delhi.
A scholar, consultant, and professor in the Strategic Management & Entrepreneurship area of IIM Lucknow for 30 years with 38 years experience of teaching in Indian and foreign Institutions. He has conducted and consulted with top 100 company management programs in India.
- Prof. Abha RishiChairperson – Centre for Innovation & Entrepreneurship Development Associate Professor of International Business & Entrepreneurship
– International business and management (PhD, PGDIBO, MFT and MIB).
– Entrepreneurship Educators Certificate (Honors) from STVP, Stanford University.
– Chevening (Chevening Rolls Royce Science and Innovation Leadership Programme-
– 2014 scholar from Said Business School, University of Oxford, UK)
– Fulbright scholarship (Fulbright Research Fellow from India at Rutgers University, Newark, USA for 2009-10).
Prof. Abha Rishi is an Associate Professor with 24 years of experience in the field of entrepreneurship and international trade. Presently, the CEO for the Atal Incubation Centre & the Chairperson for the Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development (CIED) at Birla Institute of Management Technology.
This program will be conducted on ImaginXP’s MyCoach app & You will be given an excess to expert community on mycoach app For this program. MyCoach platform engages 15000+ expert professionals, 1250+ industry Coaches, 300+ Industry Expert partners & 120+ expert faculties to train & mentor students through masterclasses, personalised guidance, and live projects.
- Gamut of free learning resources by Industry Experts
- Start your own idea chat room on Idea spaces
- Hackathons to compete with digital community
- Participate in live projects and internship opportunities
- Easy access to placement opportunities
- Build e-portfolio on app and get promoted through deep social media hooks
- Fun learning through Podcasts and IXP TV
- Mentorship opportunities
- Free learning on the vital aspects of working environments such as critical thinking, decision making, leadership skills, team management, and business writing
- An Under graduation degree or post – secondary with at least 50% marks in any discipline
- Minimum 1 year at managerial /start – up level .
- Corporate Nominations Professionals with any of the following may also apply.
- ApplicationCredentials1 recommendation letter from employer or faculties
- Month 0INR 25,000 + Taxes
- Month 1INR 25,000 + Taxes
- Month 2INR 25,000 + Taxes
accommodation as per demand at participant cost
Oct 1st To Nov 12th & Get A Flat Discount Of INR 8,000 /-
Nov 13th To Dec 12th & Get A Flat Discount Of INR 5,000 /-
Also, **Avail An Add-On Course Worth INR 15,000 On “Design Thinking & Innovation” For Absolutely Free [A Complete Mentor-Assisted Live Course]