Eligible Criteria and Fee Structure
Birla Institute of Management Technology is A+’ Grade Accreditation by ‘NAAC’. It is the 1st Indian B-school to be awarded with the EFMD Business School Impact System (BSIS) label.
It is ranked 6th by National HRD Network (NHRDN) among all Private B’Schools in India and ranked 10th by MBA Universe Ranking (Among Pvt. B School). It was established in 1988 under the aegis of the Birla Academy of Art and Culture, and supported by Birla group of companies with the vision of developing ethical leaders with entrepreneurial mindset.
About the Program
6 Months Executive program by BIMTECH in collaboration with ImaginXP on Entrepreneurship. Program is enriched with face-to-face interaction, customise learning with hands-on learning pedagogies and projects delivered by very competent faculty. There are limited number of participants to provide hands-on practical experience and effective learning. The Program is unique with its industry led curriculum and strategic techniques delivered directly by experienced professionals. It is an integrated program for entrepreneurial ventures. The following can master the craft of creating new ventures: stand-alone, social enterprise, or corporate ventures within Venture Divisions.
- Entrepreneurs at any stage of enterprise evolution: from early to middle and scaled-up stages.
- Ecosystem partners: incubators, accelerators, investors managers
- Corporate strategic partners
- Teachers, mentors, and advisors looking to support entrepreneurs
- The policymakers will also benefit from the program to develop knowledge and empathy for start-ups
Why this Program
- Real-time industry strategies
- To be at par with high demanding & evolving business landscape and seizing entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Networking with strategic partners
- Opportunity for getting incubated at incubators/ accelerators
- Hybrid learning model with some flipped classrooms
- Live interactions with successful entrepreneurs, investors, mentors, and ecosystems partners, corporate investor, technology partners
- Learning through entrepreneurial observation, experimentation, interviews, and survey methods
- Integrated, comprehensive, and hands-on skill development for founders
- Resource accumulation from entrepreneurs for lean start-ups
- Matching life cycle stage with founder teams, resources, and stakeholders
- Real-time case methods & simulations for learning actual nuances of start-ups
- Building live business plans through research and simplified but powerful pitch decks
Course Overview in BIMTECH
Why do this Course
- Sales & Marketing
Our Students Stories
“I was introduced to understanding the importance of empathy and design thinking in the field of UX Design. Right from defining the problem statement, to following a thorough design process and then finally creating my first case study. Special thanks to the faculty and Rupam ma’am for their constant guidance”
“ImaginXP provided the base I needed where people will recognise me as a designer. Besides teaching, they took care of each student and had a keen note on how they are doing in their life. They feel like their students’ happiness is their happiness.”
“I was already working as a UI/Web designer but the course at ImaginXP changed my whole thinking process and gave me a fresh start in the domain.”
“I preferred pursuing the UX Jumpstarter course from ImaginXP Jaipur after completing my graduation in Bachelor of Technology. The class and environment is very exciting and led me to become a UX designer”
“The practical sessions and weekly assignment were awesome that gave you freedom to explore your creative side❤❤.”
“After completing the course in ImaginXP, I developed an approach to solve the problem in best possible ways. Started looking at pain points from the user’s perspective, which is the game changer.”
”I got a fresh start as a UX Designer after completing my UX Jumpstarter course from ImaginXP.”