Digital journalism in Gurgaon
This new age Digital broadcasting is everything about online and internet. Ruling and influencing via social media and other online platforms. A 2 months course of digital journalism teaches you new age journalism against the traditional way, how to be an entrepreneur, ethics and responsibility, fake news and propaganda, views and readership, digital writing, etc.
What is Digital Journalism?
There is no clear definition of Digital Journalism, it is widely known as any content that is posted on the Internet. Online journalism refers to content created and distributed online. In other words, this is a type of journalism which operates via the internet. Online journalism should not be confused with ‘citizen journalism’. Online journalism is publishing of information that is equivalent to that of its print and broadcast counterparts (such as newspapers, magazines, radio and television). It follows the professional code 140 Online Journalism of conduct similar to traditional journalism. This is how it differs from citizen journalism, which is not bound by any ethical and professional code of conduct.
Effect of Digital Journalism on people
Apart from that, digital media’s impact has been worthy to take note of. It has not only provided a new dimension to our lifestyle, but has also led to the development of communication skills, and worldwide accessibility. Digital media has also provided a thousand more ways of entertainment and recreation
Positive Effects of Digital Journalism
- Ability to Learn New Skills
- Ability to Communicate
- Opportunity to do Business Digitally
- Real-Time Information
- The Decrease in Print Media
Negative Effects of Digital Journalism
- Addiction to Digital Media
- Negative Effects on Cognitive Development
- Information Overload
Skills You Will Learn-
- Digital Photography
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Interviewing Skills
- Social Media Journalism
- Visual Design
- Analytics & Data Review
Real Time Projects To Experience-
- The Influencer Culture
- The Power of Paparazzi
- The Online Functioning of Media
- Capturing Contemporary Stories
- Capstone Project
Why only us for this course?
Imaginxp’s Digital Journalism certification course enhances knowledge, skills, credibility and prepares aspirants for more job responsibilities. Face the world of freelancing effectively by learning content creation, fabrication, rightful resourcing, avoidance of plagiarized content, maintenance of social media profile, responsibility of disseminating news & entrepreneurship in journalism. Power through social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Behance, Pinterest and others by learning and implementing the most result-oriented social media tools.
Digital Journalism Certification at Imaginxp
- Difference and benefits of traditional vs new-age journalism
- Know how to write script, story, editing, interviewing, observing keeping the authenticity and transparency
- Ethnographic research, understanding propaganda and importance of influencer
- Power and responsibility of disseminating news
- Recognize and apply foundational historical context from the field of communication and media studies to an examination of the contemporary world.
- Interpret and evaluate contemporary global culture through a critical framework, to apply theoretical concepts and ethical principles of equity and social justice from within the field of communication and media studies to issues of power, privilege, and oppression.
- Implement intellectually developed critical thinking skills, creative and imaginative use of communicative forms and technologies, and preparedness for the careers of today and the future.
- Produce work that contributes knowledge and expresses creativity with competent and effective communication skills in media across written, oral, visual, and interactive forms.
Digital Journalism Certification Program FAQs
- Why to choose Digital Journalism Course from Imaginxp Gurgaon?
Start your Digital journey by learning the fundamental skills of writing, editing, digital photography, interactive multimedia development, creative lab design, principles of digital marketing and emerging technologies. ImaginXP is the HigherEd company in Future skills providing Degree Programs and For-Credit course certification programs.
2. What is the duration of the Digital Journalism Course?
The duration of the Digital Journalism Course is 50 hours. It is a offline course, so you can access it from anywhere anytime.
3. Is there a Digital Journalism Course by Imaginxp in Gurgaon?
Yes, there is a Digital Journalism Course by Imaginxp. You can even access it online.
4.How can I join the Digital Journalism Course in Gurgaon at Imaginxp?
2 months of power packed course to kick-start career in digital journalism. Get the insight of new age journalism and media entrepreneurship by Imaginxp. To join this course, Get in touch with us on +91 9513393907
5. What are the job opportunities after this course of Digital Journalism by Imaginxp?
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Social Media Marketing.
- Online Advertising.
- Online Video Marketing.
- Graphic Designing.
- Content Marketing.
- Email Marketing.