Digital Journalism in Delhi
A 2 months course of digital journalism in Delhi teaches you new age journalism against the traditional way, how to be an entrepreneur, ethics and responsibility, fake news and propaganda, views and readership, digital writing, etc. The globalized world is a witness to the biggest digitized effort mankind has ever made. The face of media has totally changed and it is changing everyday to reach to the remotest of the corners. Increasing the accessibility and credibility of such platforms is Digital Journalism. This new age certification course is everything about online and internet.
What exactly is Digital Journalism?
It can be very difficult to define digital journalism in one sentence, however, broadly we can say that any form of journalistic content posted on the internet is a form of digital journalism. Digital Journalism in India is a growing field shared between traditional media and the growing blogging community. Large media companies, traditionally print and television focused, continue to dominate the journalism environment now online but a growing group of dedicated bloggers are providing an independent voice.
Advantages of Digital Journalism
The advantages of online journalism are numerous, namely:
- Cost-effective: The cost of publishing online is affordable compared to the huge financial commitments involved in setting up a conventional newspaper house, including daily publication costs and staff salaries.
- Convergence of roles: The roles of a reporter and an editor are blurred as one person can perform such duties and others as computer typesetting.
- Fast and convenient: Publishing online is both fast and convenient. You post news updates at the click of a button without stress.
- Checks waste: The loss of resources arising from unsold copies of newspapers is prevented.
- Quick feedback: The feedback mechanism in online journalism is better and faster, as against the Letter to the Editor section of a mainstream newspaper. Admins can almost immediately respond to comments and feel the pulse of their visitors.
- Humanness: The audience can feel the human ‘presence’ behind an online publication because of the interaction possible at both ends.
Why is digital journalism overpowering traditional journalism?
Clearly due to its characteristic of being:
- Easily accessible and
Why should you do Digital Journalism courses in Delhi with us?
Digital Journalism certification course in Delhi by Imaginxp enhances knowledge, skills, credibility and prepares aspirants for more job responsibilities. ImaginXP is India’s leading EdTech organization that provides varied Certification courses, Undergraduate courses, Post-Graduate courses and Add-On courses in the arena of Future Skills. We cater and foster students and working professionals aspiring to learn Future Skills through our network of university alliance programs, short term certification courses, corporate workshops and online courses. Currently, we provide Degree courses in Design Thinking & Innovation, Fintech, Entrepreneurship, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning. Along with that, we also provide certification courses in the fields of UX Design, UI Development, Blockchain, Cybersecurity, Robotics Automation Process, Construction Management, Capsule MBA and Figma Design. The fields of design, development, software, robotics, project management, finance and entrepreneurship are shaping the world of tomorrow. Thus, Future Skills have become imminent in the learning process. We boast of an industry relevant curriculum designed by professionals and subject matter experts. We also have industry resources on board that enable industry interaction, internships and high-end projects during the term of the course.
Key benefits at Digital Journalism Institute in Delhi
- Difference and benefits of traditional vs new-age journalism
- Know how to write script, story, editing, interviewing, observing keeping the authenticity and transparency
- Ethnographic research, understanding propaganda and importance of influencer
- Power and responsibility of disseminating news
- Industry Relevant Curriculum
- Concise 24 Lectures
- Real Time Assessment
- Niche Industry Interaction
- Practice Based Methodology
Digital Journalism Certification Program FAQs
- What kind of projects Imaginxp provide for Digital Journalism?
- The Influencer Culture
- The Power of Paparazzi
- The Online Functioning of Media
- Capturing Contemporary Stories
- Capstone Project
2. What skills will I learn at the Digital Journalism Course?
- Digital Photography
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Interviewing Skills
- Social Media Journalism
- Visual Design
- Analytics & Data Review
3. How can I join the Digital Journalism Course in Delhi at Imaginxp?
2 months of power packed course to kick-start career in digital journalism. Get the insight of new age journalism and media entrepreneurship by Imaginxp. To join this course, Get in touch with us on +91 9513393907
4. What are the job opportunities after this course of Digital Journalism by Imaginxp?
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Social Media Marketing.
- Online Advertising.
- Online Video Marketing.
- Graphic Designing.
- Content Marketing.
- Email Marketing.
5. Is there a Digital Journalism Course in Delhi by Imaginxp?
Yes, there is a Digital Journalism Course by Imaginxp. You can even access it online. To join this course, Get in touch with us on +91 9513393907