Digital Journalism in Bangalore
Online journalism course in Bangalore teaches you new age journalism against the traditional way, how to be an entrepreneur, ethics and responsibility, fake news and propaganda, views and readership, digital writing, etc. Learn the ethics and responsibilities of digitized media, ways to find out fake news and propaganda, understanding views and readership, elements and structure of digital writing & most importantly, make your voice heard by being an entrepreneur & bringing the entrepreneurial flavor in your work.
All you need to know about Digital Journalism
Important points you should remember for Digital Journalism-
- Focus On Storytelling
- Emphasize Digital Agility
- Give Them Real-World Experience
- Develop Strategic Thinking and Understanding of Audience
- Gain the skills to produce multimedia news and features
- Learn how to devise, launch, produce and market an online publication
- Develop sound analytical, ethical and entrepreneurial skills in order to perform at a high level in the digital media world.
How is Digital Journalism different?
Unlike traditional journalism, in which the news gets covered at a specific interval, in its counterpart, the news in digital journalism is published in real-time.
- Due to the increasing shortness of time, people are forgetting their habit of reading the daily newspaper with a hot cup of tea or coffee in the morning. Instead of that, this time shortness gave a boost to digital journalism as people can screen the headlines on the way or whenever they get time.
- Another contributor to the increasing popularity of online journalism is increased usage of the internet, mobile devices, and other smart devices. 79% of people use mobile devices for surfing and these audiences are targeted by journalists to increase the use of digital journalism.
- Unlike traditional journalism, in which the news gets covered at a specific interval, in its counterpart, the news is published in real-time. As soon as something happens, it gets covered on online news sites. If not, the news editors are left behind as people start discussing it on Twitter and similar social media platforms.
- Digital journalists relay news on the internet. Thus, they are dependent on web traffic. Thus, journalists and editors need to focus on keywords and other SEO factors. Unlike this, traditional journalists cover facts in the way they find it more preferable. Journalists do not need to think about SEO factors.
- As mentioned earlier, people are heavily using mobile devices for browsing and surfing. Thus, digital journalists need to focus on catering to customers who are using small screens. Thus, they have to write captivating titles as well as they need to make sure the story is concise and covered completely. On the other hand, traditional journalists have freedom of writing. In fact, they usually cover the story with complete detail.
- Traditional journalism is limited to certain geographical areas. However, there are no terrestrial restrictions on online journalism. It can reach all people around the globe.
Why us for Digital Journalism?
ImaginXP is the HigherEd company in Future skills providing Degree Programs and For-Credit course certification programs. We boast of an industry relevant curriculum designed by professionals and subject matter experts. We also have industry resources on board that enable industry interaction, internships and high-end projects during the term of the course.
Imaginxp’s Digital Journalism certification course enhances knowledge, skills, credibility and prepares aspirants for more job responsibilities.
Learning attainment at Digital Journalism Institute in Bangalore
As a digital journalism major, you’ll master the bedrock skills of news reporting and writing, learn to tell important stories in compelling ways, and acquire the technical ability to put your talents to work in a fascinating, fast-moving field.
Why do this course with us-
- Industry Relevant Curriculum
- Concise 24 Lectures
- Real Time Assessment
- Niche Industry Interaction
- Practice Based Methodology
- Live Virtual Classes
- Portfolio Building & Evaluation
- Lifetime Access to Course
- Industry Recognized DQ Score
- Placement Assistance
Digital Journalism Certification Program FAQs
- What services does Imaginxp Bangalore provide?
ImaginXP is India’s leading edtech organisation that provides varied Certification courses. Currently, we provide Degree courses in Design Thinking & Innovation, Fintech, Entrepreneurship, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning. Along with that, we also provide certification courses in the fields of UX Design, UI Development, Blockchain, Cybersecurity, Robotics Automation Process, Construction Management, Capsule MBA and Figma Design.
2. What is the starting salary of a Digital Journalist in India?
The national average salary for a Digital Journalist is ₹2,76,128 in India.
3. What is the duration of the Digital Journalism course?
Duration of the Digital Journalism course is 50 hours in Imaginxp. Digital Journalism certification course enhances knowledge, skills, credibility and prepares aspirants for more job responsibilities.
4. What is the fees for Digital Journalism Course in Bangalore?
Get in touch with us on +91 9513393907 to know more about this course fee Structure and other information.