Mobile UX Design
MOBILE UX DESIGN COURSE DESCRIPTION
Mobile UX Design course is a 36-hour crack course, which makes you learn techniques for mobile user experience design. Designing effective mobile navigation, interaction design and responsive design overview.Check Our Other Courses.
All ImaginXP students get a certification with the Grades on successful completion of the course.
• Learn the current and new concept of UX Design of Mobile Application and interface.
• Designing the mobile application project plan.
• Developing well-designed mobile application.
• Learning the insights of mobile design guidelines, high quality mobile interactions etc.
• Upon successful completion of the course, student shall receive Industry-Trusted certificate.
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 36 hours
- Skill level Intermediate level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Mobile UX Curriculum
- L1: Introduction to UX & Mobile Applications
- L2: Design for Mobile App User
- L3: Task Flow & IA
- L4: Information Architecture
- L5: Wireframing
- L6: Digital Wireframes
- L7: Concepts of Design for Mobile Application
- L8: UI Design practice
- L9: Prototyping
- L10: Capstone Project
- L11: Capstone Project
- L12: Project Presentation & jury