C language Course
C language Course Description
Explore the C programming language and understand the concepts required to solve practical problems.
This course is about exploring the C programming language and understanding the concepts of it and
it’s about implementing C programming to solve complex problem.
All ImaginXP students get a certification with the Grades on successful completion of the course.
- Understand the fundamentals of C programming language.
- Develop simple console-based programs using C language with features like decision making statements loops, functions & array.
- Develop C programs using structures, pointers & dynamic memory allocation.
- Create command-line applications to access and manipulate data in files.
- Create Linked List.
- Create algorithm to solve simple programming language.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level Intermediate level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
C Language Curriculum
- L1: Programming Techniques
- L2: C Language Basics
- L3: Selection Control Statements
- L4: Iterative Statements
- L5: Functions
- L6: Pointers
- L7: Storage Classes
- L8: Pre-processor
- L9: 1D, 2D Arrays
- L10: Sorting Techniques
- L11: String Handling
- L12: Dynamic Memory Allocation
- L13: Structures and Union
- L14: Files
- L15: Linked List