Executive Certificate Program in Disruptive Entrepreneurship
5 Months | INR 75,000 Plus GST
This holistic program by BIMTECH in collaboration with ImaginXP on Entrepreneurship is enriched with face-to-face interaction, customized learning with hands-on learning pedagogies, and projects delivered by very competent faculty.
FEW SEATS REMAINING – APPLY NOW
Submit your details below to learn more about the course, curriculum, benefits and other details
Error: Contact form not found.
After completing the program, get opportunities to pitch your startup ideas to leading investors
Live interactions with Successful Entrepreneurs, Investors, Mentors, Ecosystem Partners, Corporate Investors, & Technology Partners
Building live business plans through research & simplified but powerful pitch decks
6:30pm – 9:30pm
for effective decision making and strategy implementation
- Real-time industry strategies. Hybrid learning model with some flipped classrooms
- To be at par with high demanding & evolving business landscape and seize entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Networking with strategic partners. Opportunity for getting incubated at incubators/ accelerators
- Learning through entrepreneurial observation, experimentation, interviews, and survey methods
- Integrated, comprehensive, and hands-on skill development for founders
- Resource accumulation from entrepreneurs for lean start-ups
- Matching life cycle stage with founder teams, resources, and stakeholders
- Real-time case methods & simulations for learning actual nuances of start-ups
RENOWNED PROGRAM DIRECTORSClass Timings – Sunday 9.30am to 12.30pm
PROF. MOD. AKBAR
ADVISOR – AREA OF STRATEGY -M.Sc. & M. Phil. (Statistics)from AMU Aligarh and M. Phil. & Ph.D.(Entrepreneurship)from JNU, New Delhi.
PROF. ABHA RISHI
CHAIRPERSON – PGPX & AREA HEAD – Strategy, Innovation, Entrepreneurship Professor In Strategy & Globalization
WHO MUST ATTEND THIS PROGRAM
- Professionals in strategic positions or likely to move in strategic positions.
- Functional, geographic, and product divisions of established firms.
- Start-ups that have moved from their early stage to commercial and scaling stages in either technology or non-technology businesses.
- For entrepreneurial ventures, stand-alone, social enterprise, or corporate ventures within Venture Divisions.
- Entrepreneurs at any stage of enterprise evolution: from early to middle and scaled-up stages.
- Ecosystem partners: incubators, accelerators, investor’s managers.
- Corporate strategic partners.
- Teachers, mentors, and advisors looking to support entrepreneurs.
- The policy makers will also benefit from the program to develop knowledge and empathy for start-ups.
Birla Institute of Management Technology is A+ Grade Accreditation by ‘NAAC’. It is the 1st Indian B-school to be awarded the EFMD Business School Impact System (BSIS) label.
It is ranked 6th by National HRD Network (NHRDN) among all Private B’Schools in India and ranked 10th by MBA Universe Ranking (Among Pvt. B School). It was established in 1988 under the aegis of the Birla Academy of Art and Culture and supported by the Birla group of companies with the vision of developing ethical leaders with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Course Completion Certificate
An Undergraduate Degree in any Discipline with 2 years of experience.
A 3-year Diploma Course post-secondary with at least 50% marks & minimum of 3 years of experience at the managerial level.
FOR THE CORPORATES
Corporate Nominations Professionals with any of the following may also apply.
• 1 Recommendation letter from Employers or Faculties